Creative Golf 3D for FSX 2020 - When bought with Golfisimo
Creative Golf 3D is here.
Explore an entirely new library of challenging courses, features, and fun-for-everyone games with Creative Golf 3D.
Note: A valid FSX 2018/2020 software license is required to run Creative Golf 3D with a GC launch monitor. Add or upgrade to FSX 2020 here.
Let's have some fun.
Creative Golf has been delivered with additional web features that greatly enhance the player experience.
- 15 golf courses: beautifully reproduced favorites from around the world – with over 130 additional courses available* in our Creative Golf 3D Course Library
- Skill-building games: including mini-golf and glass-smash challenges
- Cloud services: save unfinished games to the Creative Golf cloud server so the action can continue later – even from another location
- Online Tournaments: compete in a global series of tournaments and see how rank against players around the world
- Visual assists: Pin & ball indicators, terrain grid, putting line, ball size, shot tracers
*Additional subscription purchase required for full 130+ course library
- Intel i5 Processor
- 8GB RAM
- Nvidia 1070 Graphics Card or equivalent
- (Dedicated GPU with DirectX 11 Support)
- 25GB of Hard Drive Space
- Windows 10 (Required)
- Internet Connection (Required)
- FSX 2020 License (find your activation code here)
Creative Golf 3D includes 15 courses in this package. For access to our full library of 130+ courses, you can add the Creative Golf 3D Course Library subscription.
Already have Creative Golf 3D and want to integrate with your GC launch monitor and FSX Live account? Contact our sales team at email@example.com for info on how to get connected!
Note: Creative Golf 3D digital delivery may take up to 24 hours.